Why become a member? ×

Cover for an Ashdown 220 Touring 1x12

Mornats

Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble finding a cover for my Ashdown 220 Touring 1x12 combo. A few places do them for the 330 and 550 but even Ashdown don't do one for the 220. I'm sure I could get one custom made for it so if anyone has any recommendations that would be great.

Ideally it should be waterproof as my main concern is getting it wet moving it to and from the car. It shouldn't get chucked around so I'm not looking at a hard case or flight case (in fact, I saw one flight case that cost 2/3rds of the cost of the combo!) but a padded cover should do. I'd say that waterproof is more important than padding for me. At home it will act as a dust cover and slight scratch resistance but on the move it'll be a rain cover mainly. £30-40 would be an ideal cost but that's just a ballpark so if they cost more then so be it.

Cheers!

• 4 weeks later...

Yep, I`ve had a couple of covers made from Roqsolid, where the cab wasn`t already listed. Just follow the instructions on the "create your own page" and usually the item is with you in less than a week. Plus, from then on, I`m fairly sure they then add this to their stock-list. Great company.