Why become a member? ×

USA FENDER PRECISION 1994...... 1962 RE ISSUE £600

greyparrot

[color=#FF0000]DEAL DONE NO LONGER FOR SALE PENDING MEET .....CHEERS ALL AND THANKS FOR GREAT OFFERS[/color] 5 string to trade????

with the tweed case....why selling a £1700 bass for £600? because many years ago the bass had a break to the neck which was fixed, and is solid. I have had this bass for a year, and its nothing but a joy to play, the sound is awesome, its a real players bass. I have loads of clear you tube at bassmanrich44 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atOOBYvvT-U&feature=plcp[/media] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=verNM4Eswx0&feature=plcp[/media] the slap stuff was done with duff strings. I bought this because i got into a buddy holly tribute, but now am in a rock band, and it sounds great, but im after a 5 string, thats my thing really. This bass is truly stunning it looks and feels amazing no buckle rash, hardly any dings no paint loss, only that repair. Before i bought the bass i had it on trail for 2 weeks i took it to 2 dealers both said the join to be solid and stronger than the original! Any one looking for a speacial P bass with soul this is it chaps. Tne ash trays are not fixed, but there to show, no holes have been drilled. The bass is a 1994 62 or 64 reissue, and comes with the tweed case as it came from the shop. I love this bass, but looking for something else (maybe) im not fussed if it does not sell to be honest. Looking for cash on collection/cheque but preferred is bank transfer. The price includes aps overnight delivery. Please call for more info on 07757875566. Who ever buys this bass will love it. Its a Proper P bass! I get many comments both live and on you tube regarding the look and tone of this class bass. The bass belong originally to a pro player, then he sold it to a mate of mine who had it 6 years then i bought it. There is about £350 off because of the break but TBH it is real mojo for a pro bass with its own soul!

Rich on 07757875566

Edited by greyparrot

[quote name='Nate' timestamp='1337071073' post='1654762']
So, the neck was fixed, not replaced..? That worries me... :s
[/quote]

fair play.....its been like that for over 10 years.......as said the person that plays this will not worry mate.

Just to add in here.

I've owned a number of basses that have had neck breaks. Repaired properly they have hardly, if any, effect on the physical operation. I've seen a luthier demonstrate this by bending a repaired neck to breaking point and it split on another section, the repair remained true, you could deduce stronger than before repair. This guitar has lasted this long I'd vouch the damage is aesthetic only.

Good luck with the sale.

Edited by CPBassman

aw cheers fellas, well as the fender guy i took it to said the neck is stronger at the repair than before, any further work would be purly for looks.....and lets face it guys, people pay for MOJO....with this bass you get it free! anyway, you can tell on the you tube vids that im loving this bass....i would never have used it if not. As for weight

with me on scale...12.1 stone with me and bass 12.9...not sure if this is a good way but seems the bass weighs 8lbs. I have 2 very interested parts on this right now, so i guess 1st one to agree gets it, im trying to answer any qs as soon as poss, my number is 07757875566 for any qs. will be happy to pass serial number by txt. i had it verifeid by fender 1992-94 usa 62 reissue.....

cheers chapes..

[quote name='steviedee' timestamp='1337201782' post='1657178']
Lovely bass mate.
[/quote]

cheers pal, im still in and out of selling/keeping. at worst ill get a cheaper yamaha or squire 5 string and keep this as well. If someone came up with cash or right bass, i will still trade though.....thanks again .

[quote name='steviedee' timestamp='1337206718' post='1657273']
Sounds identical to me to me and it's lovely to play, i'll forward you some pics if you want a closer look.
[/quote]

yeah why not...........i guess they are not too hot to slap tonewise?? never had a rik or played one, but it could suite the rock stuff im doing in the band......are they jap made?

Edited by greyparrot