Why become a member? ×

Hello all

DarkHeart

Hi to you all from (currently sunny) Crook in Co Durham, im new to the forum but not new to the bass, im currently in a rock band called funnily enough DarkHeart. I only picked a bass back up in June last year after a 13 year hiatus and currently own 6 1/2, my collection is (chronologically) a Washburn taurus t14q, a Thunderbird copy (which i use as my test bed) , Rockbass Streamer 5 string, Washburn T25 5 string, Peavey bxp active and a Bxp passive both in the gorgeous Tiger eye finish, the 1/2 is a fretless neck to possibly be retro fitted to the thunderbird. My amps are a Behringer BXL 1200 and a Fender Bassman 100 i also occasionally use a Korg AX1B. I hope i dont bore you with my sometimes (usually) daft questions! heres a pic of my collection

Welcome DarkHeart. I too played a Hiatus for a few years. They sometimes come up on the 'For Sale' thread. The Japanese ones are thought to be the best. I like your photo. It looks like a bunch of meerkats looking out for danger. Have fun! Len

Edited by Len_derby