Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* Bunch of pedals etc... Cheers!

chrismuzz

[left]These are all great pedals, I'm just moving them [color=#333333]on to make room on my pedalboard for the Zoom B3![/color][/left]

[left]All pedals have original box except Big Muff... Some have a bit of glue residue on the bottom from when they were on my pedalboard, and the Small Stone still has the velcro on the bottom because it's INSANELY strong tape.I have stuck the rubber feet back on all of them but it will be just as easy to take them off again. Other than that, top condition![/left]
[left]I have also posted these for sale on Facebook... But for you guys and gals on BassChat, all prices include UK postage![/left]

[s]Korg Pitchblack Tuner - £45 SOLD[/s]
[s]EHX Small Stone Nano phaser - £40 SOLD[/s]
[s]EHX Neo Clone chorus - £40 SOLD[/s]
[s]EHX Bass Big Muff - £45 SOLD[/s]
[s]Belcat DLY-503 Analog Delay - £20 SOLD[/s]
[s]Daisy chain cable for pedalboard power supplies (5 outputs, right angled) - £5 SOLD[/s]
[s]Piranha patch cable - £5 SOLD[/s]
[s]Right angle jack thingies - £1 each SOLD[/s]

Will trade for a Zoom FP02 expression pedal + cash, or a passive Peavey bass for defretting ;)

Thanks for looking!

Edited by chrismuzz

H[quote name='dudewheresmybass' timestamp='1336894151' post='1652286']
...plethora?
[/quote]

Oi :lol:

There's just two of em. Just in case the above photo doesn't show them too well... They're little male/female thingies that I fixed to the first and last pedal in my chain so that I could put them right at the edge of my pedalboard and still use a straight jack, whilst being able to pull it out easily when I'm finished playing. Anyways they'll be visible attached the Korg Pitchblack, and Belcat Delay in the below pic :)