Why become a member? ×

*Sold* 80s Aria Pro 2 Integra* Sold

cd_david

Late 80s early 90s Aria Pro II Integra 4 string bass for sale
Good condition for age only a couple of chips and surface scratching.
PJ passive setup bolt on neck
Comes with hard case
Absolute bargain @ £150

Cheers
Dave

Edited by cd_david

[quote name='cd_david' post='177687' date='Apr 16 2008, 11:05 AM']Late 80s early 90s Aria Pro II Integra 4 string bass for sale
Good condition for age only a couple of chips and surface scratching.
PJ passive setup bolt on neck
Comes with hard case
Absolute bargain @ £150

Cheers
Dave[/quote]

Nice Bass!

[quote name='cd_david' post='178754' date='Apr 17 2008, 12:38 PM']If you are local? your welcome to try it out if you are interested?
Thanks
Dave[/quote]

I'd love to have a go but I'm buying a fretless so can't afford it at the moment.
I may give you a shout if a few weeks if you still have it.
Cheers!

Its a bolt on with passive precision and jazz pick ups, so it has a generic passive/ fenderish sound, nice and full blues to pokey funk. Think Billy Gould of Faith no More
It has volume, volume and master tone controls so it allows for a wide variety of sounds. One miss matched knob.
It has a slim fast neck and the only reason im getting rid is i have tooooo many basses and this ones rarely gets an outing but thats no reflection on the bass.
There is slight scratching to the laquer in a couple of places looks more like playing, maybe plec damage, this doesnt go through the colour at all and is only seen in the right light, tried to show it in pics, couple of very small chips, one on front one dint to the rear of neck again see pics.
Any trial etc.
Cheers
Dave

Edited by cd_david