Why become a member? ×

No longer available....

Bassulike66

Hi all,...

Here again up FS is my Spector Euro 5LX in Amberburst...the bass plays and sounds great (if Euro's are your thing of course!). Unfortunately my sausage fingers still cant cope with fivers, (i never learn!).

Apart from a few nicks in the lacquer to the outer edges, (as shown in pics) the bass is in good condition

Recent pro set up, frets in great condition, no neck issues, electronics all good.

Non adjustable Tonepump

[url="http://www.spectorbass.com/europe/neck-thru/euro5lx.html"]http://www.spectorba...ru/euro5lx.html[/url]

Collection prefered but will ship for £650 ovno with hard case, any try out more than welcome..(Location Rugeley Staffs.)

Bank transfer friendly...

Edited by Bassulike66

[quote name='Cosmo Valdemar' timestamp='1335529025' post='1632667']
Repeats to self... I DO NOT need 5 strings... I DO NOT need 5 strings... I DO NOT need 5 strings...
[/quote]

I always thought I didn't need five strings until I bought a Spector Euro 5LX..... :)

[quote name='Bassulike66' timestamp='1335554082' post='1633203']
Hey Cosmo..im sure ive asked this before mate, but did you move that plum Euro 4 on??
[/quote]

He did - about a week before I scraped the cash together haha! I came back and it was gone :(

Bassulike66, could you perhaps magic a couple of lbs off this one? If it were under 8.5lbs I'd be on it like Sonic.

Evil Undead.....

The plum Euro was mine originally, I traded it against his black euro 5!

I wish there was a cure for GAS!....

I originally weighed the bass on some crappy old bathroom scales.

I'll look at it again with a veiw to using some better scales.

[quote name='Evil Undead' timestamp='1335629864' post='1634012']
Bassulike66, could you perhaps magic a couple of lbs off this one? If it were under 8.5lbs I'd be on it like Sonic.
[/quote]

My back is completely knackered but I have not problems at all with my Spector Euro 5LX.
I'd certainly try one before dismissing it if I were you.

[quote name='RhysP' timestamp='1335632966' post='1634072']
My back is completely knackered but I have not problems at all with my Spector Euro 5LX.
I'd certainly try one before dismissing it if I were you.
[/quote]

Interesting.

I'd be keen to try this one out. Planning on doing any travelling BUL66? ;)

Mel,
If its anything like mine, I very much doubt you'll find a lighter 5 string. And it's 35" scale. Balances really well with a neck that's really comfortable and fast.
Im a passive bass fan really so I don't know if I'll ever gig mine again unless it's necessary, but I can't seem to bring myself to move it on just now. I'm sure I'd regret it of I did.

• 2 weeks later...