Why become a member? ×

Epiphone Blackbird scratchplate & optigrab and EMG p4/j4 set

First up I have the clear scratch plate and optigrab from an Epiphone NIkki Sixx Blackbird.

The scratchplate has very slight surface marking but nothing significant but it is a scratchplate so is doing its job. Comes with all its screws. Next I have an Optigrab from the same bass. No marks, comes with the screws

Looking for £30 delivered for both of them

Edited by Delberthot

Finally for now I have a set of EMG pickups. These are active P4 & J4 models, come in the same size housings as the 35xx range but contain a precision layout in one and a jazz in the other. They came out of my Ibanez Doug Wimbish. Some marking on these consistent with the strings being very close to them as you do with EMGs. One of the wires was cut and then soldered together again to get it though the hole in the body, the other was separated at the connector, put back together then insulation taped

The P4 normally retails at £69 and the J4 at £75 (£144 in total) but I'll do or both delivered for £80.

For everything here, prices for delivery is for UK mainland only but I can post abroad for the extra cost of doing so.

Edited by Delberthot

• 1 month later...