Why become a member? ×

Bergantino NV 412

REDLAWMAN

Bit of a feeler really.

Berg NV412; immaculate, as-new.

Purchased new from Mark at Bassdirect new year 2011.

Not broken in yet.

Used at home very rarely for low-volume practising.

I'm playing exclusively through my 'Big-Baby' and as much as the cat loves lying on the Berg' (it is covered!), it's a hell of a waste of a fabulous cab!

Genuine Berg' padded cover.

Looking for £900, including the cover (which was £100).

Cornwall/Devon area, although I could take it up to the North West by arrangement.

This is one of those dreadful head/heart situations. I would love this cab and I reckon it would be magic with the Orange AD200B. My bro-in-law is a courrier and lives near Camborne so he could pick it up and get it to me in his van, hoever I had an NV610 once but found it a bit too much to move so this would be the same. Rats!!!.

You know you can't live without this and you'll hate yourself forever if you let it slip through your fingers.....

Plus, you're not the man you used to be: all that time in the gym has made you a veritable, machine-like powerhouse of a man..... :D

[quote name='REDLAWMAN' timestamp='1335777881' post='1635700']
I heard a rumour that angels gather and dance to the harmonic overtones when an AD 200B is paired with it, too........
[/quote]

I'd love to try it with my AD200b! Or any of my amps, come to think of it.

[quote name='grimbeaver' timestamp='1335891690' post='1637665']
I just got an AD200B and it is killer with my NV610, although I would be tempted to swap it for a 4x12 as I do like 4x12s.

ancy a swap?
[/quote]

I'd happily take your NV610 off your hands if you wanted the money to buy Redlawman's 412 ;)

"Buy me...Buy me...!!".

"I'm the same weight as your Dream-Girlfriend, but way, way sexier, plus you don't have to take me out to dinner or away on lavish holidays and I won't steal your credit card to buy shoes.......!!".