Why become a member? ×

'66 Masterbuilt Jazz

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130683250576&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

I've been playing my 'Ray's pretty much exclusively lately and only rarely go back to my Jazz, but this one ticks all my boxes. YOB, no holes for the ashtray, bound neck, a fraction of the price of an original, lovely colour and shiny shiny!

Thankfully I can't pop over there and pick it up personally.

Edited by hiram.k.hackenbacker

[quote name='karlfer' timestamp='1334992677' post='1624398']
I've just had a look on your web site Rick and it is far from amateur.
Some stunning basses there, well done to you for sourcing such wonderful pieces of modern music history.
Bet none of that little lot came overnight!
[/quote]

Thanks for the kind words, my 10 year old helped me with the site!! I must get round to updating it, a few bits missing, that need adding.

It has taken a while to put them together, although I'm always active in the market, a few years ago i decided it was quality rather than quantity that i wanted, then once i got a taste of quality vintage, i wanted more of them, so the plan didnt exactly work, its very addictive though, theres always something on the wants list!! Looking for a nice Jazz now, or a 4005! Anyway, its better than money in the bank at the moment, and you get to play them all every day too, which can't be a bad thing!

Thanks again, Rick.