Why become a member? ×

Sold to Len, a very generous BC'er. D'Addario Chrome Flats Medium Scale Strings.

Thanks to Elaine from the customer service office of D'Addario Strings, I have ended up with a surplus set of strings.

Instead of sending me a long scale set these were sent in error. I didn't notice they were medium scale length until I had started to wind the G onto my P bass. One of those DOH moments.

Anyway, Instead of making me feel like a right plonker, she kindly sent me a long scale set.

All of my basses are long scale so these won't get used.

I have spoken to Elaine today about sending them back but as I've opened them, she didn't want them back. So I asked if she would be happy for me to sell them on Bass Chat and to donate the proceeds to a charity of my choice. She is happy with this arrangement, so here they are.

ECB81M Chromes, Regular Light Gauge .045/.065/.080/.100 [u]MEDIUM SCALE LENGTH[/u]

I looked on the strings direct site today and they are priced at £32.95.

So I think a fair price would be [s]£22.00[/s] £20.00 inc p&p. Would rather not incur pay pal fees, so bank transfer would be ideal.

CHARITY OF CHOICE: A good friend of mine died a few years back after a horrendous time with Pancreatic cancer. His daughter is running the London Marathon this year to raise funds for the Pancreatic Cancer Charity. So if these strings sell I will add the money to what we have already donated.

Edited by gary mac

[quote name='krispn' timestamp='1334969221' post='1624318']
Tempted but I just got osme Rotosounds 77's and I currently have more sets of stings than basses!
[/quote]
:)

Bout time you treated yourself to another bass then, get things balanced up again.