Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

EBS MicroBass II *SOLD*

wateroftyne

Hi all

I recently bought a new combo, and unfortunately Mrs. WoT has just found the receipt. So... I have to sell my EBS Microbass II. God damn it.

There's lots of info about these in BC and other sites, but basically they're a Swiss army knife for bass players.

They do everything a SanSamp does, but a million times better. It's a top-quality DI, preamp and/or amp simulator. It has a headphone out so you can play along to your iPod. It's phantom powerable. it has two blendable channels. In fact, it's flippin' great.

More info here:

[url="http://www.bass.se/2007/microbass.htm"]http://www.bass.se/2007/microbass.htm[/url]

It's the new revision with a post/pre EQ switch. Just like this:

It's in absolutely excellent condition, boxed with instructions.

*SOLD*

I'm very sad. :)

Edited by wateroftyne

Ah can't believe you of all people are selling this from your reviews etc, just got mine today from Nottswarwick and have to say its fantastic, normally I find faults with everything but I am finding it hard with this, perfect tubey sound I like. Keep looking Bassmankev when you do get one it will be all gold.

[quote name='Smash' post='177289' date='Apr 15 2008, 07:45 PM']Ah can't believe you of all people are selling this from your reviews etc, just got mine today from Nottswarwick and have to say its fantastic, normally I find faults with everything but I am finding it hard with this, perfect tubey sound I like. Keep looking Bassmankev when you do get one it will be all gold.[/quote]

Tell me about it....

I genuinely think these are one of the best things ever. I was biding my time, hoping Mrs. WoT would forget about it, but.. no. It had to go.

*sulks*

I'll be an advocate of these great little boxes for the rest of my days...

[quote name='wateroftyne' post='177005' date='Apr 15 2008, 01:08 PM']I recently bought a new combo, and unfortunately Mrs. WoT has just found the receipt. So... I have to sell my EBS Microbass II. God damn it.[/quote]

Hehehe, been there, done that, got the T-Shirt :)

Hopefully I have perfected my stealth buying technique. If t'other half finds out about this the only things I'll be playing are the traction wires attached to my neck in an orthopaedic hospital.

Edited by rayfw