Why become a member? ×

DPA 4099/Headway/QSC K10 System - SOLD

I gigged my mic-based system last night and it sounded great. Only problem is I don't get the opportunity to use it as much as I'd like. So I'm offering the whole lot, complete with a roller case for the K10 and all the leads (OBBM) plus a speaker stand. In fact, all the stuff to get going. As all my gear, all components are pristine and unmarked. The Mic and Headway are in their original boxes and all the instructions are complete.

I've done a trawl round the 'budget' sites and found that a conservative retail price is in the order of £1200.

QSC K10 £450 SOLD, Headway SOLD, DPA SOLD.

Edited by bassace

Yes Geoff and Keith, we must meet up some time before long. The mic has that double bass mount that you put me on to Keith. The rig is indeed very good, particularly when the bass is played with a jazz trio/quartet/quintet. Anything larger, especially with a loud keyboard and monitors coming back at you it may struggle a bit. Drums it likes, indeed I have never found them to be a problem with any rig. I'm playing most of my gigs with a seven-piece these days hence the offer to sell.

[quote name='geoffgascoyne' timestamp='1334851914' post='1622402']
I know you said you wouldn't split the set but would you sell just the Headway and DPA? (thought I would ask anyway?)
cheers, geoff
[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='geoffgascoyne' timestamp='1334851914' post='1622402']
I know you said you wouldn't split the set but would you sell just the Headway and DPA? (thought I would ask anyway?)
cheers, geoff
[/quote]

And I would be interested in the K10 and case (maybe leads too...)! Could you PM me with some details - condition, location, etc?

[quote name='geoffbassist' timestamp='1335453009' post='1631452']
Great buy. You have to be quick on the draw round here!
[/quote]

Yes I pondered your Full Circle pickup Geoff and it was gone by the time I'd made a cup of tea!

• 1 month later...