Why become a member? ×

Sold - Fretless Aria Cardinal CSB-300 Bass

benebass

Hi - another one of my basses up for grabs. This one's an Aria Pro II CSB-300 Cardinal bass that has been defretted. I bought it off here a while ago & since I've had it I had the board professionally re-radiused & set up. It's currently strung with Status halfwound / groundwound strings & plays really well. No major issues, although the pots are a little bit crackly.

It comes with a hard case & the original guarantee card - it was bought in 1981 in San Francisco. I'm looking for £120 collected from Newcastle upon Tyne - might be able to sort out a postal deal on this one if you're interested...

[attachment=104524:IMGP2959.JPG] [attachment=104525:IMGP2960.JPG] [attachment=104527:IMGP2961.JPG]

Cheers,

B.

Edited by benebass

Hiya mate,

Lovely bass. However, given the prices of real 80's basses, it may be worth gauging some opinion from the basschatters because you price seems rediculuosly low!

Now I know its frowned upon to comment on price but I feel this is a positive comment in regards to what most likely is classic 'Jap crap'. Unfortunate term but is said lovingly.

good luck

andy

Edited by andy67

Hi Andy - it is a lovely bass & I'm sure it'll appreciate in time, but I have too many & they need to be played!

Although it came out of the same factory as the SBs, the Cardinal isn't as sought after, so I've priced it to sell - you're right that it's a bargain to someone out there...

Cheers,

B.