Why become a member? ×

sold pending payment

Harry

I have a brand new genzbenz shuttle 9.2 ( the new model that they have just brought out) ( not the shuttlemax 9.2) this is the smaller shuttle series of amps.
The amp is brand new, boxed with everything still in it as you would buy , it has been taken out of the box once to be tested for a few minutes only.
Originally i had a shuttle 9, it kept going wrong and ended back in for repair all the time, anyway i bought a genz streamliner and ended up using that all the time
instead, i got the shuttle 9 back again and it still went all weird on me, by this time they ended the shuttle 9 series and replaced it with the 9.2, as they decided
they couldn't repair it ( great for me except i love my streamliner and use that all the time)
Looking around the cheapest i have found it is £699

looking for £550 including shipping in the UK. outside of the UK shipping will be extra

placed a link below for the genz site and info on the amp

£550

[url="http://www.genzbenz.com/?fa=detail&mid=2824&sid=715&cid=95"]http://www.genzbenz....&sid=715&cid=95[/url]

Edited by Harry

[quote name='Bassdude BE' timestamp='1333287909' post='1599566']
Hi bud,
i'm very intrested in this amp.

How does the tube pre-amp compare to the one on the older shuttle 9 and/or STM-900??
[/quote]

Hi Mate,
to be honest i only checked it was working i haven't gigged it, decided to stay with my streamliner, i have pasted a copy of why genz had to say about the improvements on this amp

cheers

[size="1"][b]Genz Benz continues its industry leading innovations in bass amplification with the SHUTTLE 9.2, 2nd generation of these popular bass amps, delivering 900 watts of power in a mere 4 lb compact package. The SHUTTLE 9.2 includes the addition of our proprietary 3DPM™ power management circuitry for overall increased headroom and thicker "heft" of the individual notes played. The 12AX7 tube preamp also features increased available gain for enhanced versatility from warm, articulate tone to all out aggressive overdrive.[/b][/size]