Why become a member? ×

sold

paulwillson

If there is no interest in this then i wont upload pictures or sell it on here. I bought it and took it out of the box and played it in my room a few times so the bass is exactly as it came, its just not right for me, i tried to ween myself off my 6 but it didnt work. I didnt get on with the tone/volume pot arrangement either :( only tried it through an amp once, when it was delivered to the shop and it did sound lovely and crisp and it was through some shoddy combo that looked ready to be thrown out. I know they are 280 ish new but this REALLY is brand new! let me know people! Its the one in natural finish and it does look lovely! (some of the online pictures make the finish look cheap but this certainly doesn't!)

Edited by paulwillson

In my experience people won't bother unless you put some good pics up, no one is interested in looking at stock photo's of a bass. How are you going to get the interest you talk about if we can't see how much better yours is? ;)

thats very true although ive just had to reply to 3 PM's so cant't be doing too badly. Im sure there are pictures online that arent stock and because its brand new it has no dinks or defaults but i am emailing those people pictures but i dont have a great camera and i dont have time to do anything about it :)

• 2 weeks later...