Why become a member? ×

TC Electronic Classic 450 - SOLD!

tonyf

Howdy All,

[b]NOW SOLD![/b]

Up for sale is my TC Electronic Classic 450 head.

I've had it less than a year and brought it on BC as my first lightweight head after getting rid of an EBS rig. It's a fantastic sounding head, incredibly powerful and amazingly flexible. It's been a pleasure to use live but I really miss the tone of the EBS head and cabs as I'd used the gear for the best part of 10 years and I miss it.

The Classic 450 is in great nick apart from a couple of cosmetic on the case and a scuff mark on the back (pictured). TBH, nothing untoward from an amp at least a couple of years old and having been out the bedroom ;)

It comes with the TC Electronics gigbag which again is in great condition.

I'm asking [b]£320 (PRICE DROPPED!!) [/b]including UK delivery. Only trades at present would be an EBS HD350 or a EBS Proline (or NEO) 410 (plus obvious cash adjustment).

Cheers
T

[attachment=102614:_DSC2374.jpg]
[attachment=102615:_DSC2376.jpg]
[attachment=102616:_DSC2377.jpg]
[attachment=102617:_DSC2380.jpg]
[attachment=102619:_DSC2386.jpg]
[attachment=102620:_DSC2388.jpg]

Edited by tonyf

[quote name='mercuryl' timestamp='1332202265' post='1584908']
I have the RH450 version of this. Same amp basically. Same sounds. Buy this at this price somebody. You won't regret it. Possibly THE best bass amp this TC Electronic range thing.
[/quote]

Cheers buddy :)

Why is this still here? This is an insane price. Probaly because of the "Watts/Loudness" discussion that has spilled over from TalkBass.
I did an afternoon of A/B ing with my RH450 / LMII and SA450, and IMHO it is louder than the MarkBass heads. It's a shame that people can't take a product for what it is without getting caught up in the crap that is spouted sometimes.
Good Luck with the sale.

[quote name='BassBunny' timestamp='1333100491' post='1597284']
Why is this still here? This is an insane price. Probaly because of the "Watts/Loudness" discussion that has spilled over from TalkBass.
I did an afternoon of A/B ing with my RH450 / LMII and SA450, and IMHO it is louder than the MarkBass heads. It's a shame that people can't take a product for what it is without getting caught up in the crap that is spouted sometimes.
Good Luck with the sale.
[/quote]

Thanks for the bump :)

You're right, it's a great amp and really loud beyond it's rating. Love it but want a sonic change.

T

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]On hold, pending the usual [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif] :)[/font][/color]