Why become a member? ×

Ken Smith Burner 5 String FT

chrisbass13

This has been my favorite bass, also cause I am a big Hadrien Feraud fan, but at the moment I am looking for something a little bit different and thats why I might let this one go. The bass sounds awesome and playabilty is great with the tight spacing and low action. It is a 5 string Ken Smith Burner with a walnut/quilted maple body and a 5 piece maple and walnut neck. It is in great condition, the only thing worth mentioning is a mark in the laquer (not wood) on the upper part of the body. Case is included, bass is located in Germany. Mail me for pics and soundclip ([email protected]).
As for trades just tell me what you have and lets see. Looking for a high quality, easy playing bass.
Thanks for looking.

Edited by chrisbass13

[quote name='wombatboter' timestamp='1331805978' post='1579034']
It says "trade" so he doesn't need to put a price...Beautiful bass !
[/quote]

I may clarify those rules to say please put a trade value on. This should assist buyers and sellers by people only offering appropriately valued instruments to trade (to hopefully stop people offering their Squier Affinity P bass as a straight swap for someones Fodera) :).

[quote name='Machines' timestamp='1331807262' post='1579083']
I may clarify those rules to say please put a trade value on. This should assist buyers and sellers by people only offering appropriately valued instruments to trade (to hopefully stop people offering their Squier Affinity P bass as a straight swap for someones Fodera) :).
[/quote]

Dammit! Thought I might get away with that one day! :P :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...