Why become a member? ×

************SOLD*****************

Nibody

Right.. due to the immenent arrival of my Portaflex PF-500 and PF210 cab, I have to see rid of my Ampeg Combo. Or the wife has threatened to kill me.

Spiel from Ampeg here [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/bassamp/ba115hp/index.html"]http://www.ampeg.com...15hp/index.html[/url]

When the bass simply has to be heard and felt, the BA-115HP is the high-powered combo solution. Featuring a 220-Watt power section and a custom 15” Ampeg speaker, the BA-115HP can fill a medium-sized venue with headroom to spare.

Designed to meet the needs of today’s multi-string bass player, the BA-115HP’s HF level control lets you dial in the perfect amount of top-end, so all those harmonics and chordal subtleties you’ve worked so hard to develop get heard by the entire audience.

If you’re the kind of player who changes basses often during a performance, the BA-115HP’s mute switch will come in handy—and it allows you to use the built-in digital chromatic tuner in total silence. The XLR balanced line output is perfect for patching into front of house or recording consoles. Solid Ampeg tone, with conventional functionality, the BA-115HP.

[b]RMS Power Output:[/b] 220-Watts
[b]LF Driver:[/b] 1 x 15" Custom Ampeg Speaker
[b]HF Driver:[/b] 1" Compression Driver with Level
[b]Preamp:[/b] Solid-State
[b]Power Amp:[/b] Solid-State
[b]Tone Controls:[/b] 3-Band
[b]Mid Tone Control:[/b] Style
[b]Balanced Line Out:[/b] Yes
[b]Built-in Tuner:[/b] Yes
[b]Mute Switch:[/b] Yes
[b]CD Input:[/b] Yes
[b]Headphone Output:[/b] Yes
[b]Dimensions (W x H x D inches):[/b] 21 x 21 x 15.5
[b]Weight:[/b] 80 Pounds

Its a nice Combo, mine has had very little use and I doubt has been on more than 1 on the master volume! Never left the house since I bought it about 6 months ago. It was an ex demo model and came without the castors, but it is in excellent nick apart from gathering a little dust.

I'd prefer collection only unless you want to arrange your own courier at your expense.

Looking for a very realistic and indeed stupid cheap[s] £200[/s] [b]*REDUCED TO £180 - Need this gone!*. [/b]Idealy would like to put the cash towards a PF115HE cab, or possibly a bass (missing my Epi TBird after selling it...)

Edited by Nibody