Why become a member? ×

basschat virgin

kevbucket

hiya everybody
just a quick word to say , thanks to markkus for telling me about this site and he told me i would get addicted to it !!!

first off , im a 47 year old geordie who has played bass for the last 30 odd year ,

at the momment im only playing in four bands !!!
2 rockabilly bands with my dog house uprights
a covers band that i do the ski resorts with and im also playing the part of flea in a red hot chili peppers tribute band

i have 3 uprights
4 musicman basses
12 string hamer bass
1976 rickenbacker 4001
aria pro zzb deluxe bass
epiphone thunderbird
ashbory bass
1996 fender jazz

i use for amps a
ashdown chrome rack mount 400 into
ashdown 4x10 with horn and into an
ashdown powered 1x15 sub bass cab , discontinued and rare !!!
also a mark bass 1x12 combo
and just purchased a
gallien krueger 700 rb 2x10....nice

well folks thanks for letting me be part of your site and here's power to the bass people !!

cheers
kev

a

[quote name='kevbucket' post='173526' date='Apr 9 2008, 11:15 PM']hiya everybody
just a quick word to say , thanks to markkus for telling me about this site and he told me i would get addicted to it !!!

first off , im a 47 year old geordie who has played bass for the last 30 odd year ,

at the momment im only playing in four bands !!!
2 rockabilly bands with my dog house uprights
a covers band that i do the ski resorts with and im also playing the part of flea in a red hot chili peppers tribute band

i have 3 uprights
4 musicman basses
12 string hamer bass
1976 rickenbacker 4001
aria pro zzb deluxe bass
epiphone thunderbird
ashbory bass
1996 fender jazz

i use for amps a
ashdown chrome rack mount 400 into
ashdown 4x10 with horn and into an
ashdown powered 1x15 sub bass cab , discontinued and rare !!!
also a mark bass 1x12 combo
and just purchased a
gallien krueger 700 rb 2x10....nice

well folks thanks for letting me be part of your site and here's power to the bass people !!

cheers
kev

a[/quote]

Goddamn mate no one needs to be gentke with you with that rig. I am sooooo envious of the 76 Ricky. Should really be top of the list but thats just me. Great site this. have fun

[quote name='Maxcat' post='173570' date='Apr 10 2008, 01:05 AM']Goddamn mate no one needs to be gentke with you with that rig. I am sooooo envious of the 76 Ricky. Should really be top of the list but thats just me. Great site this. have fun[/quote]

Naaaa..... Kev's being modest, one of his "Musicman Basses" just so happens to be a Cutlass !!!

Now that should be top of the list !

Welcome to the site mate......

[quote name='Marcus' post='173618' date='Apr 10 2008, 07:47 AM']12 Strings ? ..... Haway then, let's see you play "Higher Ground" on that fella :huh:[/quote]

higher ground on the 12 string ...... i cant even get my heed around that one !!!!! ;)

na im sorry to say it's not the TP cutaway , but it still makes you sounds like the mighty TP !!!

ps, you dont even wanna know the deal i got on the rickenbacker !!! littler knows :)

thanks for the reply;s lads, and aye me cutlass 1 is going to the top of the list !!!!!!! ;)

kev

[quote name='kevbucket' post='173648' date='Apr 10 2008, 08:39 AM']higher ground on the 12 string ...... i cant even get my heed around that one !!!!! ;)

na im sorry to say it's not the TP cutaway , but it still makes you sounds like the mighty TP !!!

ps, you dont even wanna know the deal i got on the rickenbacker !!! littler knows :)

thanks for the reply;s lads, and aye me cutlass 1 is going to the top of the list !!!!!!! :huh:

kev[/quote]

And Now..... From Norwich

It's the Sale of the Century...... Jes, showin my age there like !!