Why become a member? ×

Mansons guitar show 2012 - 17th and 18th November

BeLow

[quote name='BeLow' timestamp='1330886068' post='1564389']
I thought I would give this a plug as I really rate Mansons as a shop and would like to support them.

The show this year is going to be in the Exeter Corn Exchange and talking with Adrian at the London Bass Day he is hoping to make this year's show a bit different to previous ones. It is a smaller venue and I think he wants to bring really enthusiastic exhibitors to the show, so I am keen to see how it shapes up.

It is not Bass specifc but in the past I have throughly enjoyed it.

[url="http://www.mansons.co.uk/news/2012/113.html"]http://www.mansons.c...s/2012/113.html[/url]
[/quote]

Good shout, I like to use them...

having said that, they were going to come back to me about a delivery date for some stuff that needs to come from the states, and they haven't..

• 8 months later...

I will be there, working with MSL on the MarkBass stand... come and find me! I'll be the one looking like the semi bald git in my avatar!!

I am a dedicated MB user and will have my pair (fretted/fretless) of Lakland 55-02's with me, along with my JV '57 precision... come and have a play on them!

[quote name='MoJoKe' timestamp='1353010426' post='1870559']
I will be there, working with MSL on the MarkBass stand... come and find me! I'll be the one looking like the semi bald git in my avatar!!

I am a dedicated MB user and will have my pair (fretted/fretless) of Lakland 55-02's with me, along with my JV '57 precision... come and have a play on them!
[/quote]

I'll be sure to stop by the MB stand to say hi and check out what's on offer.