Why become a member? ×

Fender Highway 1 Precision *Thanks everyone but sold to a friend*

Gordon Thudmaster May

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]My Precision Highway 1 upgrade (2006 I think) is looking for a new home![/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Has been professionaly set up by Mark Clements![/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Badass Bridge, Grease Bucket Tone circuit![/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Well loved, and played, with the usual play marks![/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Brand New Fender Case (cost over £150)! All case candy![/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Have a look at the pics! [/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Not sure how to value, but the case is 'new'! They are on here around the £450 mark, but none have Hard Case![/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]So I think its got to be around the[/b][/font][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b] £575 mark![/b][/font]
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]If this sounds too high, I'm open to a bit of haggling![/b][/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif][b]Could swap for Fender Jazz 5 String![/b][/font]

Edited by Gordon 'Thudmaster' May

[sup]I like the look of that but maxed out on basses at moment according to my better half. Still its my Birthday next month so who knows.[/sup]
[sup]Better start dropping hints.[/sup]

[sup]Good luck with sale - she is a beauty.[/sup]

[sup]Dave[/sup]