Why become a member? ×

MM Stingray 5 HH [SOLD]

mr_russ

Well- I've had this bass a good while now and it's excellent, but I'm still a jazz bass man at heart and am going to pursue getting a nice jazz 5.

Stingray 5 HH - Black finish and guard, maple neck- Includes the original hardcase

In great condition, It's always transported in my incase tourbag so has been well protected.

I'm pretty sure there are no knocks at all on it (will confirm tonight) but some of the pickup pole pieces are a tad tarnished.

I'm after £850 in a trade for a Jazz 5 string of some description- outlined below.

Lakland DJ5
Lakland Joe Osborn 5
Fender Marcus miller 5
Sandberg Jazz 5
Fender Custom classic 5
Fender Roscoe beck 5
Sadowsky 5

Assuming I get this sorted, my 75 reissue jazz will be for sale/trade afterwards- I may be interested in trading both for something really nice.

I'll get some better pics asap.

I'm based in Brighton

Russ

Edited by mr_russ

This is a fantastic bass! I had a play on it in January when Russ came over to help me out with a JK tune.. Plays & sounds like an absolute dream, unlike my rendition of said JK tune...

Good luck with the sale Russ and the hunt for THAT Jazz 5 :)

These basses sounds amazing, the tonal versatility is well above and beyond that normally available to most 'normal' basses :). If I wasn't saving for a custom I'd seriously consider that. Best of luck with the sale!

Mark