Why become a member? ×

Ibanez Ashula Bass (sold)

eubassix

The Ibanez Ashula Bass (Limited Edition) is a 6-string fret/fretless hybrid bass guitar with Sonic Arch pickups - the world's first fret/fretless hybrid bass guitar. Four fretted strings are tuned normal E-A-D-G, to cover cool bass lines, while the two fretless strings are tuned to the higher D and G, for more fluid and dramatic fretless solo work.

Edited by eubassix

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1330435061' post='1557371']
Thanks, Shep: was that yours recently (currently?) up on ebay (modified knobs but no case - just a gig-bag) ?
[/quote]

Sounds like mine - but not sold by me! I changed the knobs for HipShot O-Ring ones. Mine was traded with Mr Bassman on here so he may of eBay'd it off.

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1331116709' post='1567762']
Always worth a (worthy) try (I'm sure you too will have experienced some less worthy/sensible trade offers ... although they can be amusing).
And thanks (again) for another BUMP ...
[/quote]

I've had some amazing offers on it. Best one yet was a Yammy RBX and 'a few quid' to balance out the deal... :)

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1331237973' post='1570210']
That's exactly the sort of thing I mean !! .. don't suppose we can add a 'name-and-shame' section ?!
[/quote]

You know as a mod I can still see all your deleted posts! :-) You really wanted a reply to this one... lol ;0

I'm saving up the name and shames as ammunition for when it's really needed! lol

[quote name='eubassix' timestamp='1331299125' post='1570976']
Well, Shep - will look forward to that: will it just be on BC or will The Daily Mail be running it too?!
Re. deleted posts - I'm pretty sure (as of my name, Alan Z. Eimer) that all mine are removal of unsightly (i.e. repeated) BUMP's or general pruning (as I've just said, I am Alan 'Tits' Marsh) of old/closed threads; but would, of course, appreciate a PM if I've forgotten something potentially incriminating...........
[/quote]

Lol... Nothing incriminating... just bumps - though you got me hunting now :-)

Anyway, back on track - Lovely bass.