Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Antoni 3/4 double bass in York: £250

2wheeler

Having upgraded to the Golden Strad from Jez, I am selling my Antoni 3/4 double bass.

I have a bow to go with it.

The bass would benefit from a set-up and some different strings but it is working fine as it is.
It was the perfect introduction to double bass for me and I hope somebody else can have as much fun with it as I have.

Edited by 2wheeler

[quote name='Jezyorkshire' timestamp='1330357321' post='1556123']
It does sound great, i used it in the studio the day before Nick bought it and the engineer commented how good it !
[/quote]

Thanks for the support Jez but I am not selling the bass I got from you but the bass I had before that.

[quote name='thisnameistaken' timestamp='1330343781' post='1555856']
I sort-of know Nick (Kev of Arts Barge connections here, Nick!) but I'm looking for a step up from what I've currently got - something woody-sounding with a carved top. I was actually considering that B&H that Nick bought, but it came along at a bad time for me. Sounds great too. :)
[/quote]

Hi Kev. That Golden Strad is awesome. I got the painty fingerboard sorted and I have my super long spike fittted and now it's just the way I want it. And you should hear how it works with that Fishman Full Circle pick-up. Mmmmmm. But that's a different story, I am selling my perfectly adequate but not really awesome bass here.