Why become a member? ×

my new baby

artisan

[quote name='TPJ' timestamp='1329855021' post='1548659']
Just make sure you give it back :)
[/quote]

Well actually it's back at mine
I enjoyed playing it and it sounds great with the bassmax, no pre amp neccessary.

The stock strings let it down a bit so tomorrow night Neil & I are going to fit a set of Super Silvers.

Out with the angle grinder again :huh:

indeed it sounded awesome & was very well played too.
the wife & me enjoyed the night very much indeed,we never thought we were jazz fans but the music was very good indeed.
as for my bass Keith has totally transformed it from a medieval hand torture device to a very nice playing bass,what a top man.
:D

now if i could just find where i left my mobile phone,i had it last night but seem to have lost it since :facepalm:

edit: mobile now found,it was uuurrr in my fleece pocket :blush:

Edited by artisan

Keith finished setup & fitted my super silvers last night,wow it sounds bloody awesome & plays very nicely indeed,i am a very happy chappy :biggrin: ,roll on some more gigs i can't wait.
Keith then gave me a few pointers & explained a few DB things to me,i then impressed him with my total lack of technical or theory knowledge,a thing i intend to remedy asap.

so i'd like to say a massive thank you to Keith for all you've done for me,i appreciate it all very much + you've inspired me to get my finger out & learn some theory too.

• 2 weeks later...