Why become a member? ×

Wilts/Dorset5stringer available Now!

yorks5stringer

funnily enough I've been recording Jo Burt for a couple of weeks, he lives in Sherborne, myself and Andy Treacey (fab drummer) are producing and playing on an EP of Jo's material, he gigs in the area, a very distinguished bass player himself he has toured with some top acts like the Troggs, Sabbath and Tom Robinson to name a few. I will mention to him that you're in the area, he now plays guitar and sings his own songs, some damn fine material too..!

Edited by jakenewmanbass

• 1 month later...

[quote name='yorks5stringer' timestamp='1329238563' post='1539385']
Based near Sherborne but willing to travel, I offer 4 and 5 string electric bass,BV's and 4 string upright. Also got full 1.2k PA and lights.
Prefer Jazz, Soul, Blues but happy to play anything.

40 minutes from Salisbury too!

PM me for more details!
[/quote]

If I hear of any openings in Salisbury I'll let you know. Salisbury Live is May 25-27 this year, good opportunity to nose around and check out what's going on

Drop me a PM if you want any more info

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

[quote name='jakenewmanbass' timestamp='1329356790' post='1541325']
funnily enough I've been recording Jo Burt for a couple of weeks, he lives in Sherborne, myself and Andy Treacey (fab drummer) are producing and playing on an EP of Jo's material, he gigs in the area, a very distinguished bass player himself he has toured with some top acts like the Troggs, Sabbath and Tom Robinson to name a few. I will mention to him that you're in the area, he now plays guitar and sings his own songs, some damn fine material too..!
[/quote]

Just did a video shoot with Jo, nice guy. He does some local gigs Keith and is very approachable.