Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Hey Guys,

Got my epiphone ripper up for sale, heres the spec:

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][b] Epiphone Limited Edition Ripper Bass (Ebony)[/b]

The Limited Edition Ripper Bass brings back a Gibson favorite of the '70s. It is an Epiphone creation with a hard maple body and matching maple neck and fingerboard. The back of the neck has a satin finish for smooth feel while the fingerboard has a high gloss polyurethane finish that will protect it for years. A brass nut has been added to increase sustain. Another new wrinkle is a split-coil, single-coil pickup combination with individual volumes, master tone, and 3-way switching for greater tonal range. A great bass from the past with its unique styling and custom touches that enhance performance.[/size][/font][/color]

[b] Epiphone Limited Edition Ripper Bass Ebony Specifications:[/b][list]
[*]'70s Gibson Ripper design
[*]Hard maple body
[*]Hard maple neck
[*]Maple fingerboard
[*]Satin neck finish
[*]Durable polyurethane finish on the fretboard
[*]Brass nut for added sustain
[*]Single-coil/split-coil pickup combination
[*]2 volume controls
[*]Master tone
[*][font=Tahoma][size=1][color=#000000]3-way switching[/color][/size][/font]

[size=3][font=Tahoma][color=#000000]Its in great overall condition and it received a fresh set of Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinkys no too long ago. The only issue is that the switch is a little temperamental and sometimes it doesnt switch to the bridge pickup, but its [/color][/font][font=Tahoma][color=#000000]intermittent[/color][/font][font=Tahoma][color=#000000] and all you do is switch it again and it'll works. probably just needs some contact cleaner. Due to the positioning of the pickups - the P-bass pickup is incredibly deep, but still well defined, and the Bridge pickup is brighter but not too honky to my ears. The combination is viscious [/color][/font][/size]
[*][size=3][color=#000000][font=Tahoma]I've a Ripper for a while, but unable to stump up that £1000 or so that the real thing demands these days, I got hold of this, however I do already have a P/J bass and with my small frame I look somewhat silly with this beast. [/font][/color][/size]
[/list]
Cheapest i can see is online for £299[list]
[*][size=3][b][color=#000000][font=Tahoma]SOLD[/font][/color][/b][/size]
[/list]
Any Questions let me know.

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy

[quote name='SidVicious1978' timestamp='1328983897' post='1535722']
does it come with a hardcase
[/quote]
Cheeky bump - if it doesn't, I'm selling a lovely full flight case that was built for a Ripper...

And bump for a lovely bass - I've not had a chance to tryone of these but would love a go

• 2 months later...