Why become a member? ×

Ashdown Mag 300 2x10T Combo + Ashdown Mag 1x15 Deep Cab ( Complete with Covers)

All in excellent order throughout.

I have been using this rig for the last few years for all rehearsals/gigs/recording and have had no issues whatsoever.

Priced to include Ashdown branded fitted covers, mains lead and jack to speakon lead for the extension cab.

Collection only please. Too heavy to post I think. :)

I am based 3 miles from J25 of the M1 (Nottingham) May be able to meet half or part way depending on distance if my fuel is paid for.

Payment by PayPal or by hard cash on collection/handover. :huh: ;)

This needs to go to fund an extreme GAS attack which has now been resolved. ;)

[b]£295 for the pair. No offers.[/b]

Please feel free to PM me.

Edited by bassicinstinct

If you change your mind on splitting then I will be interested in the combo. Would have snapped your had off for both but have just bought Glastonbury tickets and am waiting for friends to pay up. Until then spare cash is a litte tight.

Edited by MetricMike

[quote name='coasterbass' post='173991' date='Apr 10 2008, 03:55 PM']any chance of any photos?
Its a blinding deal, and some evidence of its blindingness(!?!) might help others see the light[/quote]

Fair point. I shall see what I can do - although as there are no marks or scrapes or anything, as far as I can see, library pics would be just about as accurate :)

Watch this space.

Edited by bassicinstinct

Mmmm.

At this rate, this excellent bass rig is going to be the world's most electronically advanced set of bedside tables. Rather that than see it go to eBay for less than my reasonable asking price I think.!!

I have to confess that I'm still utterly gobsmacked that I've had little or no response. :) :huh:

Any of you guys care to hazard a guess why?

Can I blame this (as well as everything else) on the Smoking Ban? ;) ;)

You may be better to split too. A lot of people don't which puts me off for sure, some folk are just looking for an amp and others are just looking for a cab. It might be an idea to post it too. It's a bit of hassle for you trying to box it and such, but you could always get the potential buyer to organise pickup and delivery. I don't think many would be pissed if you stuck an extra fiver or tenner on top for your hassle. Just throwing it out there, but it may open up your potential market.
There were a couple of people who wouldn't post their cabs when I was looking to buy, which was a real kick in the sh*tt*r. Anyway, by not splitting/posting what you're looking for is someone in your area who's looking for this exact rig.

Edited by jono b

[quote name='jono b' post='176535' date='Apr 14 2008, 06:32 PM']You may be better to split too. A lot of people don't which puts me off for sure, some folk are just looking for an amp and others are just looking for a cab. It might be an idea to post it too. It's a bit of hassle for you trying to box it and such, but you could always get the potential buyer to organise pickup and delivery. I don't think many would be pissed if you stuck an extra fiver or tenner on top for your hassle. Just throwing it out there, but it may open up your potential market.
There were a couple of people who wouldn't post their cabs when I was looking to buy, which was a real kick in the sh*tt*r.[/quote]

Cheers for that.

I shall edit my offer accordingly, although I am sticking to "collection only" which would obviously include the buyer organising pickup and delivery by a third party after payment via PayPal had been cleared.

[b]minty fresh death:[/b]

Understood and appreciated.

Edited by bassicinstinct