Why become a member? ×

Fender American Vintage Reissue 62 Jazz Bass Black

JMT3781

Seriously though, what is it doing still here? These are awesome basses (despite being a Jazz). I really would love it but simply can't justify it at present. Damn you taxman, food shops, baby clothes, petrol, pubs, MOT etc etc :rolleyes:

i've had a few PM's/Comments... there seems to be a fair bit of interest, but no one concrete yet.. sign of the times i guess. PM me an offer, get in touch with any questions... maybe i could do a little demo video.... would give me something to do tonight i guess!

If only my Thunderbird would sell. On ebay now. Hopefully the basses will align the stars and i get to buy this. Unless you want a top flight brand spanking T bird

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.co.uk/viewitem?itemId=120857416939

Edited by CPBassman

[quote name='JMT3781' timestamp='1328814313' post='1533182']
looks to be sold to the beedster :)
[/quote]

Indeed it is, and very excited I am about getting back into playing a Jazz. I never thought I'd hear myself say that, but with my current rig and setlist, and with some very old La Belle flats, I think it's going to do the job just right (especially while I have my Ric-alike rebuilt!)

Cheers James

Chris

PS apologies to CPBassman also :rolleyes:

[quote name='JMT3781' timestamp='1328876982' post='1534153']
Chris.. If you like la bella flats, there's a surprise for you in the case compartment...
[/quote]

Thanks James, you're a star. I greatly appreciate the speed and professionalism of this deal. Looking froward to getting the La Bellas on and giving this bass a damn good workout

Chris

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1328871566' post='1533970']
Indeed it is, and very excited I am about getting back into playing a Jazz. I never thought I'd hear myself say that, but with my current rig and setlist, and with some very old La Belle flats, I think it's going to do the job just right (especially while I have my Ric-alike rebuilt!)

Cheers James

Chris

PS apologies to CPBassman also :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Mmmm, not sure I'm cut out for Jazzes, even when strung with heavy flats going through lots of old valves and into 2x15s. Neck's too thin and I miss the thump of the Precisions/Rics. Lovely bass, but assuming James doesn't want to buy it back, it's available again

Chris

[quote name='CPBassman' timestamp='1329649389' post='1545227']
My bass didnt sell so all I could do is offer a trade deal on a Gibson Thunderbird.
[/quote]

LOL, not really interested in any more basses guys, thanks. Thought the Jazz would add some variation but just made me realise how happy I am with the two basses I have. Looking for some Mesa cabs though.....

Cheers

C

Three guys have 'dibs' on this, I'll give the Mesa-Powerhouse cab-owning-and-Jazz-bass-wanting members of the community a day or so and then let it go for cash. To ensure transparency here it will sell for what I paid, despite the fact that I did get the bargain of the century :rolleyes: