Why become a member? ×

SWR 350 head and Triad Cab

Stu-khag

Anyone interested in these?

Im based in Cardiff, not really interested in getting it parcelled up (especially the cab)...
EDIT:- the head can be sent relatively easily but havent a clue as to how I'd get the cab delivered

SWR 350 head, bought second hand two years ago and its done about 10 gigs. its been serviced since and always kept rackmounted...
this is the model that came just after the red one.

a little bit scruffy here and there but working nonetheless.

Triad cab- again this has been gigged a bit but has been well looked after by me...

pics and more info about them to come

EDIT not really sure on price but how about £475 for the pair?
EDIT reduced to £425

will consider split but ideally would like to sell as a pair

Edited by Stu-khag

• 2 months later...

[quote name='bassbloke' post='226034' date='Jun 24 2008, 05:06 PM']For years, my gigging rig was a Bass 350 and 2 Triads. It wasn't the loudest setup in the world - the Triad isn't hugely efficient - but it sounded fantastic. £425 is a bargain for a high quality rig like this.[/quote]

how much just for the head?

[quote name='Stu-khag' post='169877' date='Apr 4 2008, 02:59 PM']Anyone interested in these?

Im based in Cardiff, not really interested in getting it parcelled up (especially the cab)...
EDIT:- the head can be sent relatively easily but havent a clue as to how I'd get the cab delivered

SWR 350 head, bought second hand two years ago and its done about 10 gigs. its been serviced since and always kept rackmounted...
this is the model that came just after the red one.

a little bit scruffy here and there but working nonetheless.

Triad cab- again this has been gigged a bit but has been well looked after by me...

pics and more info about them to come

EDIT not really sure on price but how about £475 for the pair?
EDIT reduced to £425

will consider split but ideally would like to sell as a pair[/quote]

hi stukhag.im interested in your sw r bass rig,but i live in n.ireland.i guess the only way i could get it is by somehow getting it delivered by parcelforce or somebody.would this be a problem.sorry didnt introduce myself, buck here.