Why become a member? ×

Feeler: NS Design Wav with Upgraded tri-pod stand ***SOLD***

[quote name='attackbass' timestamp='1327518457' post='1512834']
***THE BUYER OF THE BASS HAD TO PULL OUT OF THE SALE DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO COMPLETE A SALE ON ONE OF HIS BASSES SO THIS IS NOW UP FOR GRABS AGAIN***

I've just bought a decent double bass (for me anyway!) and I'm finding that I much prefer playing it to my electric upright. I'm more of an electric bass player than an upright player so it seems a little daft for me to keep both instruments at the moment. I initially bought it as it was easier on my hands to play than the double bass and it eased me back into upright bass playing without damaging myself in the process!

I bought the bass back in 2007 from Promenade Music up in Morcambe I think. It's in mint condition as I have really looked after this bass using it in Jazz quartets and trios etc playing functions and weddings, restaurants. The bass comes with a gig bag and the Upgraded and very sturdy tri-pod stand that usually comes with the top of the range NS Design instruments as the original stands were absolute crap and broke very easily! I actually had to pay for this upgrade as they would only replace the original 'crap' stands that just broke!

It's a great sounding bass and recently discovered how great it sounds bowed. I had a lot of compliments on the instrument both tonaly and on it's unique look when I played it. It has a sort of brushed off laquer effect on the back of the neck that is really nice to play especially when playing for long periods of time. The finish is Amber Burst and really looks classy.

I need to get some better light to get some decent pictures of the bass so will get those up asap.

Taking into account that the bass comes with the upgraded stand (I think they are about £170 new on thomann) and it's condition I would like £500 ono for it.

Thanks
[/quote]

***THE BUYER OF THE BASS HAD TO PULL OUT OF THE SALE DUE TO NOT BEING ABLE TO COMPLETE A SALE ON ONE OF HIS BASSES SO THIS IS NOW UP FOR GRABS AGAIN***

I've just bought a decent double bass (for me anyway!) and I'm finding that I much prefer playing it to my electric upright. I'm more of an electric bass player than an upright player so it seems a little daft for me to keep both instruments at the moment. I initially bought it as it was easier on my hands to play than the double bass and it eased me back into upright bass playing without damaging myself in the process!

I bought the bass back in 2007 from Promenade Music up in Morcambe I think. It's in mint condition as I have really looked after this bass using it in Jazz quartets and trios etc playing functions and weddings, restaurants. The bass comes with a gig bag and the Upgraded and very sturdy tri-pod stand that usually comes with the top of the range NS Design instruments as the original stands were absolute crap and broke very easily! I actually had to pay for this upgrade as they would only replace the original 'crap' stands that just broke!

It's a great sounding bass and recently discovered how great it sounds bowed. I had a lot of compliments on the instrument both tonaly and on it's unique look when I played it. It has a sort of brushed off laquer effect on the back of the neck that is really nice to play especially when playing for long periods of time. The finish is Amber Burst and really looks classy.

I need to get some better light to get some decent pictures of the bass so will get those up asap.

Taking into account that the bass comes with the upgraded stand (I think they are about £170 new on thomann) and it's condition I would like £500 ono for it.

Thanks

Edited by attackbass

• 3 weeks later...