Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Dingwall Combustion 5 string Natural

spacecowboy

Hey guys,

Let me start with a picture first as it always says more than i ever could....

Bought this superb bass from Sifi2112 september last year, only selling as i've just picked up my new Dingwall Afterburner (as seen in the pics) last week and i've just put money down on two Aguilar GS112 cabs..... and while i would really love two Dingwalls there are more important things my bass rig currently needs!

The bass has had a setup since i have bought it and is strung with a brand new set of Dingwall strings, no buzz on the neck, a nice medium low action and a fantastic sound and playing experience, only tiny blemishes in the finish, no rash or chips.

Its a superb way to get in to Dingwall basses / fanned frets and like myself you may find yourself completely hooked, this being my third Dingwall and all!

The price of £650 is for pickup only (same deal i got from Si which involved a long and dark drive to Leeds) I live in Newcastle / Gosforth just 2 minutes off the A1 for people driving, and i can meet anyone in the centre of newcastle for people taking trains.

This bass can come with a hardcase for £700.

If you want this posted then price of delivery is set at £710 for a hardcase and postage.

I can take any photos you require, neck, action, bridge etc

Thanks in advance. Please pop any questions on a PM or below.

Edited by spacecowboy