Why become a member? ×

SOLD: MB Fusion

markorbit

A recent acquisition of mine before Christmas was Owen's immaculate MB Fusion. It is my first foray into GK just to see if I get on with them. Really shines for quick punchy stuff but I'm looking for something more slow and woolly for the acoustic thing I'm on with at the moment. Two seperate gain stages to switch sounds, contour knob with switchable frequency, bass, treble, high mid, lo mid, switchable limter, deep switch and cool light ring round the on switch... and 500 watts. Never needed to push it volume-wise but my small nudges at the early stages indicate it might be very loud :-)

Small, lightweight and has three 12ax7s and an intelligent fan - hurray! Only other similar amp that I know is the Streamliner but that's different in character.

I did a live radio session with it and within a mix it had great warmth, depth and clarity and sounded great. Everyone was impressed. Easily holds it's own against the other lightweight heads.

Possible trades could include Ampeg SVT 7 or 8 Pro or maybe Trace SMX (with cash adjustments where applicable). No photos ready but really is immaculate.

£430 delivered.

[b]Now sold and on it's way Thanks all.[/b]

Edited by markorbit

>Never needed to push it volume-wise but my small nudges at the early stages indicate it might be very loud :-)

It goes very loud :)

If I did not have an obsession with rack pre-amps which is crippling me, I would not have flogged it.