Why become a member? ×

Tecamp puma cut in half!

LukeFRC

The 900 looks great, but I'm sure it's rarer than the proverbial rocking horse poop. No one ever answers info' request emails at Tec Amp any more, so trying to find out more about them is a futile exercise it seems! Maybe Tec Amp don't need to sell any lol!

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1326156168' post='1493231']
The 900 looks great, but I'm sure it's rarer than the proverbial rocking horse poop. No one ever answers info' request emails at Tec Amp any more, so trying to find out more about them is a futile exercise it seems! Maybe Tec Amp don't need to sell any lol!
[/quote]
when I had to email them ages back they were great. Did you write in english or german?

Hmmm, maybe my messages were getting sent to their spam bin then lol! I wrote in english, though I suspect it wouldn't have made a difference in either as in general our german counterparts speak perfect english! as language speakers, we're really rubbish in comparison!

[quote name='MOSCOWBASS' timestamp='1326218649' post='1494008']
[url="http://www.musik-schmidt.de/gb-TecAmp-Puma-900-1HU.html"]http://www.musik-schmidt.de/gb-TecAmp-Puma-900-1HU.html[/url]
[/quote]

I guess I should have qualified my statement with 'in the UK' on the end! Sorry, but yes,mthank you for the link! :)