Why become a member? ×

SOLD

Dosi Y'Anarchy

Hey Guys and Gals,

Got my Probass Aero1 up for sale. I bought it new in February 2011 as a sweet-looking backup bass - fortunately the tone was bang on too, but now i need money and dont need a back-up bass.

At the moment, Probass are only offering Ric-style basses and the Aero series is discontinued. This is a great playing and sounding bass in my opinion and looks fantastic - the visuals are borrowed from the Fender Aerodyne but it also has block inlays!

worth mentioning:
I bought the bass new, but for some reason, when both pickups are on full, the phase cancellation between the pickups is extreme, however the individual pickups sound great and i just used the p-bass pickup. I'm sure it could be sorted out with soldering a wire somewhere else but i dont know where or how!
The bass as two holes either side of the bridge for a jazz-style chrome bridge cover which has been removed and is not offered in the sale.

The original string were horrible and i ended up replacing them with a set of £40 neon green DR strings that i bought from the Bass Cellar earlier in the year - obviously these strings are sounding a little dead now and i would recommend replacing them.

Now for pics:

Pricing:
I would like £150 collected from Northwood, Middlesex (Metropolitan Line) - i do drive and could deliver a short distance for petrol money.

I am also happy to post to mainland UK only at a cost of £20.

Edited by Dosi Y'Anarchy