Why become a member? ×

SOLD- Korg G5 Bass Synth, fully working, clean condition

nemo

For sale is my Korg G5 bass synth.
No need to introduce, together with AKAI Deep Impact these are the two best bass synths ever made.
Comes with original power supply, but it works with any generic 9V supply (which works with e.g. Boss, EBS type pedals).
Nine user programable presets, can blend direct and synth signal.
User manual included here as pdf.

[b][size=5]Price shipped within EU - [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£[/font][/color]190 / 230 EUR. [/size][/b]

[s][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Price [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]180 + shipping (approx. [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£[/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]20). [/font][/color][/s]
Located in Czech (EU). Tracked and insured shipping. Paypal is ok.

Trade/partial trade options:

- Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K
- Tech21 Sansamp GT2

[s]- Subdecay Baby Quasar
- Homebrew Psilocybe Phaser
- Maxon PT999 Phaser[/s]

Thank you. :)

[url="http://www.2shared.com/document/9cmP3AIT/Korg_G5_manual.html"]User manual[/url]

Edited by nemo

I used to own one of these. Brilliant piece of kit, wish I had never sold it.

It will work off a generic 9V supply, but these take about 1.5 amps so your generic supply needs to be up to it. A Dunlop brick only delivers about half an amp at 9v - I ended up running the brick for all my other effects and the dedicated PSU for the G5.

Good luck with the sale.

Hi, I just tried it again with the 0.5 Amp generic 9V supply and it works normally, just same as with the original Korg supply. Maybe it would not be enough if you have a whole chain of pedals powered by the same supply.

However, all this talk about powering is redundant for you guys! That bit about the generic adaptors I have written because I supposed you can't use the provided original Korg adaptor in UK because it has the EU socket plug. What I didn't realize is that you can use the [url="http://www.connevans.co.uk/store/viewProduct.do;jsessionid=FB17993CE119D27A19DEF1AD498AC150?id=3073531"]EU/UK plug adaptor piece[/url] costing like [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]£2 and be happy with the original Korg PSU which is included for you with the synth! So don't worry, bid happily. :)[/font][/color]

Thank you phil.i.stein for the samples and additional info - much apprecciated!

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]I have got some partial trade offers in PMs, but none of them was interesting enough for me.[/color][/font]
Added the Maxon PT999 to the partial trade options. Anyway, I would prefer the straight sale.

So, don't you hesitate and get this rare bird, they don't make them anymore! :)

Edited by nemo

[b]Price drop bump!![/b]

[b][size=5]Now for £190 / 230 EUR -[/size][/b][b][size=5] shipped within EU[/size][/b][b][size=5].[/size][/b]

Also changed the trade options list, my phaser needs are now fulfilled locally ('76 Ibanez Phasetone..)

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Trade/partial trade options:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Darkglass Electronics Microtubes B3K[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]- Tech21 Sansamp GT2[/font][/color]

Edited by nemo