Why become a member? ×

SOLD Pending - Epifani UL112 - £285 collected in Manchester

lozbass

Entirely as new Epifani UL112 - this is the earlier, Series 1 cab built in the US. Immaculate condition and very little, low volume use - the cab has the impression of the round feet of a cab that has sat above it on the top surface but I'm pretty sure that the impressions will fade in a few days. The cab has never been pushed and hasn't been used outside the house. No cover but the unit has always been used with great care and covered over following use. Sorry, I'm unable to ship (no time or carton) so collection only in central Manchester. Sorry too that the images aren't great. The cab weighs around 30lbs - super light, an easy carry and stunning performance.

Edited by lozbass

[quote name='Chris Horton' timestamp='1325958453' post='1490439']
I would love to try out this cab but too far to travel.
My wife will be pleased :)

Have a bump on me
[/quote]
Thanks Chris - a lovely cab and you'd be very welcome. I've a feeling that my partner might just be pleased to see the back of the epi - only little but an addition to the general c*ap and clutter around the place. Photos tomorrow or Wednesday.

[quote name='lozbass' timestamp='1325174870' post='1480571']
An entirely as new Epifani UL112 - this is the earlier, Series 1 cab built in the US. Immaculate condition and very little, low volume use - this cab has never been pushed and hasn't been used outside the house. No cover but the unit has always been used with great care and covered over following use. No images I'm afraid (please see the standard Epi ul112 images - my cab is exactly the same). Also, I'm unable to ship (no time or carton) so collection only in central Manchester. The cab weighs around 30lbs - super light, an easy carry and stunning performance.
[/quote]

Mr Loz, does th UL have a curved front?

Hi Oldman, 'think I just spotted your loons in Oxfam (I'll have a ferret for your ticket).

The UL has a straight front, metal grille (is it the DSTs that have a curved front?)

Also, I've been promising for ages but I'll try to get a few images up tonight.

Cheers, L

Edited by lozbass

[quote name='urb' timestamp='1326834723' post='1502670']
Would you consider posting to London...? Could be interested - PM me if so - thanks
[/quote]
Hi Mike - cheers, I work in London frequently but dragging the cab down on the train isn't an easy option (shipping is out I'm afraid as a result of work commitments). I have a lot of interest in London and the SE (these cabs are clearly not so popular in the NW) and will be in touch with all those that have contacted me if I can find a way of transporting the Epi. Cheers, Loz