Why become a member? ×

British made P-style necks

leroybasslines

Hi again

Gaz from Seco got back to me a week or so ago, and I forgot to post it. Sorry!

[quote]Can you please tell them that they are all at sale prices to clear as I am stoppng bass parts so grab a bargain and if they want to see what they look like finished then check out [url="http://www.facebook.com/secoguitars"]facebook.com/secoguitars[/url] [/quote]

I've had a look and there's a photo on there of a couple of P's on there with this comment:

[quote]This is the two I built with the necks/tuners/neck plates I had from you recently Gaz. I can highly recomend these necks, for the price they are a bloody bargain, nice traditional chunky "C" profile, good quality Gloss finishes. Pity you're backing off from the bass stuff due to lack of interest.[/quote]

Again, just passing this on because I know the lad and I can vouch for him - I have no vested interest in it.

[quote name='wateroftyne' timestamp='1326621098' post='1499497']
Hi again

Gaz from Seco got back to me a week or so ago, and I forgot to post it. Sorry!

I've had a look and there's a photo on there of a couple of P's on there with this comment:

Again, just passing this on because I know the lad and I can vouch for him - I have no vested interest in it.
[/quote]

Oh you know Gaz?

I've had quite a few bits off him including a couple of necks which were nice - trad chunky p necks, not a bad finish. Will be ordering another neck from him shortly. The Necks on my two "Feckers" are from Gaz.

[quote name='Nibody' timestamp='1326636625' post='1499747']
Oh you know Gaz?

I've had quite a few bits off him including a couple of necks which were nice - trad chunky p necks, not a bad finish. Will be ordering another neck from him shortly. The Necks on my two "Feckers" are from Gaz.
[/quote]

IN FACT.. thats my post on his facebook!!!