Why become a member? ×

FS: Squier P Bass Special. Pewter. P/J. £140 SOLD!

Sagawa

Hey Folks,

Selling this as I'm skint for Xmas. Great condition never been gigged. Bought years ago & lived in a case ever since. New set of Roto 45's on too. Here's the spec from the websh*te...

[left]The [b]Squier P-BASS SPECIAL [/b]4-String Bass Guitar, Rosewood Fingerboard, Pewter Metallic. A blend of two classic Bass guitars in one.[/left]

[left][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2]The Squier P-BASS SPECIAL is easy to play, responsive and flexible, delivering tone by the truckload. The slim, comfortable J Bass neck is matched to a solid, compact P Bass agathis body, which is fitted with a traditional split single-coil P Bass pickup and a J Bass pickup in the bridge position for tonal versatility. Quality touches include a matte black pickguard and chrome dome knobs.[/size][/font][/color][/left]

[left][color=#333333][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=2][b]The main features of the Squier P-BASS SPECIAL include:[/b][/size][/font][/color][/left][list]
[*]A blend of two classic Bass guitars in one
[*]Agathis, Precision Bass Body
[*]Maple, Jazz Bass C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish) Neck
[*]Rosewood Fingerboard, 9.5 inches radius (241mm)
[*]20 medium-jumbo frets
[*]1 Split Single-Coil Pickup (Mid), 1 Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickup (Bridge)
[*]Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup) and Master Tone controls
[*]Standard 4-Saddle Bridge
[*]Standard Open-Gear Tuners - machine heads
[*]Chrome Hardware
[*]1-Ply Matte Black Pickguard
[*]34 inches (864 mm) Scale Length
[*]1.500 inches (38 mm) Width at Nut
[*]Unique features include Jazz Bass Neck with Precision Bass Body, Knurled Chrome Dome Control Knobs, Dot Position Inlays
[/list]

Edited by Sagawa

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1324061247' post='1470520']
What sort of bridge does the bass have, is it a standard BBOT type unit?

Cheers
[/quote]

Hey. I may be being really dense, but I don't know what BBOT stands for. I can say that the bridge is a fairly standard Squier stock low mass style. Hope that helps somewhat ... :-s

[quote name='jezzaboy' timestamp='1324124687' post='1471020']
BBOT - Bent bit of tin. Had one of these yonks ago, perfect for use as is or, even better for modding.

Jez
[/quote]

Hahaha ... I see. Yeah, it's that kind but it does the job. Thanks for the heads up. :-)