Why become a member? ×

DR BASS 1580 3 way cab and cover SOLD.

bobpalt

Pretty much as new, lightly gigged [size=4][b]DR BASS 1580 cab[/b][/size] and Roqsolid cover.

You dont see many of these around, mainly because of, shall we say, supply problems, but I can honestly say that this is one of the best, reasonably priced cabs I have ever heard. I didnt really want to sell, but I now use an Accugroove El Whappo Jnr which means I dont really have a use for her.

Its light (neodymium speakers), has a fully adjustable mid range and tweeter, the 15" main is very deep and fruity, and is in very good condition. Ithas a Roqsolid cover, and I have reduced the price again to what I think is rock bottom, [b][size=5]NOW SOLD. [/size][/b][size=5][size=3]C[/size][/size]ollection is obviously preferred, but I'm sure we could work something out for delivery.

Specs from the web site:

400 watts RMS Neo
1x15, 8" mid w/horn
3-way X-over w/ mid and HF level control
40hz to 20khz
102 dB 1W1M
4 ohms
24.25"h x 20.75"w x 17.5"d
52 lbs. Neodymium

[color=#000000][attachment=95213:P1010129.JPG][/color]
[color=#000000][attachment=95214:P1010128.JPG][/color]
[color=#000000][attachment=95215:P1010130.JPG][/color]

Edited by bobpalt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[size=4][color="#410303"][color="#0f0784"][color="#0f0784"][color="#410303"]In 2006 I imported a couple of Dr Bass cabs and had a 2460/115 rig with the Ashdown superfly (featured on Dr Bass Website),[/color][/color][/color][/color] the Superfly did'nt cut it at all and I changed it out for a Warwick 5.1 Tubepath which did.[/size] I only changed the rig 'cos I went all lightweight with a small Amp One. Point is the construction and sound (in my opinion) was great for me, a good buy for someone, type Bump.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP for a great cab at a very good price..

Would dearly love to add this to my rig for a day just so I could hear it alongside my SWR Triad.... Perhaps in another life when I've more money and more space in the car!

Edited by silverfoxnik

[quote name='silverfoxnik' timestamp='1348418308' post='1813390']
Thanks very much for the kind offer, but as i haven't been to Tewkesbury for at least 20 years and am unlikely to do so in the near future, hopefully you'll have sold it before I next get there! :)

Good luck with the sale and have a BUMP on me!
[/quote]
I think if you pass again in 20 years time I'll still have it, the way this sale has been going................