Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Hartke LH500, Power Conditioner & Gator 4U case £220

lollington

So PMT got back to me with some quotes for my gear... will probably take them up on a couple of things but the cabs and head are definitely available now.

Hartke LH500 & flight case - £200 collection or meet up only
Markbass Traveler 115 8ohm - SOLD

All this equipment is around a year old. It's not been used for practice, only a handful of gigs, so it's in fantastic condition.

I'm in Bristol and would prefer collection. I'll probably ship to any interested parties, but I'd rather drive for a little while to meet somewhere. I don't foresee any time off work before Christmas that will allow me time to have this collected. Get in touch if you're interested and we can arrange something...

I'm also selling an EBS Valvedrive pedal, a Korg DTR1000 and a dbx 1066 in the effects forum.

Cheers
John

Edited by lollington

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='Johngh' timestamp='1325786749' post='1487744']
bump
[/quote]

Thanks Johngh, this would be fantastic paired with the Hartke cabs you're selling at the moment. Someone could put together a mighty rig and save quite a bit here...

BC January sale time! Flight case and the contents; amp plus power conditioner for £220. Case comes with a key and a panel to blank out 1U. All this gear will set you back around £390 new. The amp and conditioner are both in brilliant condition having received very little use (jah bless practice room Peavey TKOs)

Collection or I can deliver locally if you're around Bristol. Alternatively I can box the case and contents if you can arrange and pay for courier to collect it from me. The 'bay is a callin', come on, treat yourself! Get in touch with any questions.

Cheers
John

It acts as a surge protector and power splitter. When I had an amp, tuner, pedal and compressor they were all supplied with power from the conditioner. It saves having to find 3 or 4 sockets at gigs. Some people swear they clean AC line noise, [s]but I used it more for convenience and to protect the other units in the rack,[/s] so it actually [i]improves your tone.[/i]

(Disclaimer- it almost certainly doesn't improve your tone, unless maybe, you live in a country with a really wonky electricity grid)

The LH500 is a very good amp, i've had one for about 8 months and never had a problem with it, the amp produces a very clean sound and there is plenty of headroom, the fan is very quiet, not sure if it's my amp but mine needs 10 seconds to warm up, this could be as there is a valve pre-amp but as i said i don't know why. Would make an ideal step up from a beginners practice amp, or even as a backup for someone who's out frequently gigging.
I hope this feedback helps any potential buyers :)

Edited by obird66