Why become a member? ×

Anyone watching Ian Dury on Sky Arts?

molan

[quote name='JTUK' timestamp='1322159436' post='1447448']
[size=6][sub]No.. couldn't stick with it....have just trawled through Pulse and Bonnie Rait for the last few hours. :)[/sub][/size]

[size=6][sub]Will catch it next time when they repeat it.[/sub][/size]
[/quote]

I caught the end of Pulse and watched most of Bonnie R as well!

Helps to use live pause and watch on a bit time delay so you can zap through the dodgier songs :)

[quote name='molan' timestamp='1322173629' post='1447681']
I caught the end of Pulse and watched most of Bonnie R as well!

Helps to use live pause and watch on a bit time delay so you can zap through the dodgier songs :)
[/quote]

Someone recommended Pulse to me.... and I am glad I watched it but far prefer 'Delicate sound of Thunder' song-wise so at least
have dealt with getting that DVD or not. The TV show was only 45 mins or so... I assume the show/DVD was longer..???

I think Pulse leanrt a few things production wise from DSOT though and is better made from that POV..IMO.

A big fan of Bonnie Rait but that 'Friends' thing didn't quite come off for me....

Still...Sky Arts is a channel full of little gem performances generally, IMV.

I actually fell asleep half way through Bonnie Raitt - that could be why I still had the stamina for Ian Dury, lol.

The Dury concert is a bit patchy IMO but Norman looks at his most cadaverous best & it's interesting to see him spanking an Alembic :)

I have Sky Arts saved on my 'favourite' channels & often just flip down to see what's playing - all sorts of random good concerts on.