Why become a member? ×

Has anyone got or tried the Korg Kaoscillator /pro?

RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

[quote name='dood' timestamp='1321830957' post='1443641']
Yep, I've just gotten the iPad version. Haven't really played with it much yet, but it's great! Dead easy to use too!
[/quote]

Couldn't see the ipad version,(must be old age). I would imagine it may be better for me to get an ipad.
There are a few keyboard thingys on ipad,which are similar. Gotta start saving I guess, for tthe ipad3! :)

I've got a kaossilator, kaossilator pro and an iKaossilator (ipad version)

Awesome toys. I use them all the time.

Tbh whilst the kaossilator is the one I've used the most thats only because I've had it the longest. If I were you I'd buy the iPad version (also on iPhone). The pro has a bit more functionality - effects, vocoder, can take samples but unless you're using it a lot it's not £260 better

Also worth pointing out this in the effects section and these aren't effects they're synths but the pro dies have a handful of effects. If that's what you want you need a kaoss pad

Thanks for your replies. I love the pro . It looks relatively easy to use.As I say, I haven't got an ipad yet.
I have a mac mini(which I am using now.) and an iphone. I would think an iphone screen would be too small for this.
Not sure wether to wait for ipad 3 or just get the Kaossiltor pro . Don't really need an ipad imo unless there are
other easy to use apps like this.