Why become a member? ×

your best ever bass?

Golchen

[quote name='Pedro1020' post='167098' date='Mar 31 2008, 05:57 PM']

Mine has to be my main bass, a 97' Streamer Stage 1, its the only bass I own! :) works with every style IMO.

Plus! it has the optima gold strings beerdragon gave me, any thoughts? :huh: keep or not to keep them on.[/quote]

blinkin 'eck! that's staggering..... is it Lacewood?

optimas look good too.... er, kinda match the hardware..... some of it anyway ;)

[size=1]edit: PS: please do let me know if you ever need a kidney! ;) I'd even throw in an LX, wouldn't want you to be Bass-less now would we![/size]

Edited by bassmandan

[quote name='dub_junkie' post='168094' date='Apr 1 2008, 11:57 PM']Kev, it cost £600 with G&L hard case from BB2000 on these boards.its minted,very light with teriffic sustain and bags of wood,thump and growl in the tone.
well worth every penny

whole neck is like that ^^^

Keir[/quote]

gorgeous, if that neck had a maple fingerboard i might even prefer it to my fenders neck!

but it suits your bass beautifully, love it

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Dillsfretless' post='163570' date='Mar 26 2008, 10:15 AM']I was just wondering what you guys would nominate as the best bass you have ever owned or played?

I have a headless status 5 string at the moment, and I really like it, but I just don't think that it's my 'ideal' bass. I'm looking for ideas as to decent kit that people have bonded with in some way. pics allowed![/quote]
SeiBass Jazz 5 no question so good i bought two !!