Why become a member? ×

Me miming in a music video with an EBMM to a track played on an OLP!

stingrayPete1977

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rONtsRRlq9U"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rONtsRRlq9U[/url]

This is the new video with a demo of the track played by Dave the front man on his OLP Tony Levin Ray5 with me pretending to play it with the real version :)

We should be doing the final version soon with me playing the same bass line but on one of my Rays instead, The tony Levin sounds good enough to be honest although it does drop out in some places where mine does not, dead spots or cheaper electronics I'm not sure?

Thats it really ageing rockstar at last :)

I think it was just an over exagerated internal metronome :)

Looks weird watching a lefty drummer rocking out, Gav had never actually done a gig with us when the video was shot either, he had bought that drum kit the day before as he had not been playing drums for years as he sings and plays guitar as a solo act too as does Ben the guy with long hair, in fact all of them can drum, sing and play guitar (not at the same time though, lol). Im the weak link :)

Cool track! Seems like every time i've watched a band live or a video lately there's a Stingray 5 involved and it's giving me GAS! Which is strange for a couple of reasons 1) I've never really taken any notice of Stingrays (sorry Pete :)) and 2) i have no need for a 5 string, i get by quite nicely with hipshots on my 4's! But anyway back on track, cool song mate and the Ray looks awesome.