Why become a member? ×

fs (again): aria platinum drive and little big muff for sale at reduced prices

ahpook

relisting at reduced prices...

[b]electro harmonix little big muff[/b]

good condition - it has been gigged a couple of times, but has always been in a pedalcase. a couple of scratches, but nothing major. i've taken rubber feet off, but i'll include them in case you don't want to take advantage of the velcro on the back of the pedal.

includes original box, instructions and sales receipt.

£25 all in (UK only) [i] price dropped further !!!![/i]

[b] aria td-1 platinum drive valve distottion pedal: sold[/b]

Edited by ahpook

[quote name='jono b' post='162624' date='Mar 24 2008, 01:42 PM']Hi
Sk8 had a LBM on here a couple of weeks ago that he was selling at £35. He reduced it to £30 (posted) and it's still not sold to the best of my knowledge. I'm not buying and trying to wrangle the price down or anything, just thought I'd let you know.[/quote]

thanks, i'm aware of the other auction, as i said. if the items don't sell here they're going on ebay.

Ermmm...

Hartnoll Guitars do the Platinum Drive for £60 + £8 carr.

Just so's you know re eBay expectations.

I got mine at Cash Converters for £25.

More of a fuzz than anything else.

I am going to see what happens with a lower gain valve...

[quote name='Thornybank' post='162770' date='Mar 24 2008, 06:40 PM']Hartnoll Guitars do the Platinum Drive for £60 + £8 carr.[/quote]

i didn't know that - thanks. i've dropped the price here as i'd rather sell to a basschatter than someone on ebay.

Just wondering, it's a long shot, but would you by any chance trade that little big muff for a well used behringer bass overdrive pedal, behringer chromatic tuner pedal (almost new) and a master of puppets guitar tab book (good condish)?

I need to get rid of them so if you want them let me know...
(just so you know the tab book is £20 new, the OD is £15 new and the tuner is £20 new)

[quote name='budget bassist' post='163519' date='Mar 26 2008, 02:45 AM']Just wondering, it's a long shot, but would you by any chance trade that little big muff for a well used behringer bass overdrive pedal, behringer chromatic tuner pedal (almost new) and a master of puppets guitar tab book (good condish)?

(just so you know the tab book is £20 new, the OD is £15 new and the tuner is £20 new)[/quote]

thanks for the offer, but it's the dosh i'm after really.

the big muff is prolly being sold to a friend of mine and the aria's about to head the way of ebay.

cheers for the interest though

• 2 months later...

[quote name='budget bassist' post='163519' date='Mar 26 2008, 03:45 AM']Just wondering, it's a long shot, but would you by any chance trade that little big muff for a well used behringer bass overdrive pedal, behringer chromatic tuner pedal (almost new) and a master of puppets guitar tab book (good condish)?

(just so you know the tab book is £20 new, the OD is £15 new and the tuner is £20 new)[/quote]Fair swap. :)
Bump for nice looking pedals.