Why become a member? ×

Squier Affinity P Bass black SOLD

stingrayPete1977

Pics will be added tomorrow but does anyone fancy my Squier P bass for £79? Black with white plate and rosewood fretboard.

I have added a Stellah high mass bridge as part of the project but as Im all about the 5's right now Im not going to bother with it anymore. The neck is nice on it and it plays well, it's bit of a slapper too :)

Id rather someone collect it or I could even drop it off for diesel money if your not too far away from Staffordshire.

£79 is a pound less than I paid for it off eBay without the bridge (I will dig out the standard one too) so I cant say much fairer than that but you never know what trade or deal I could be open too on this one.

:) Thanks, Pete.

[attachment=92194:P bass.jpg]

[attachment=92195:P bass head.jpg]

[attachment=92196:P bass bridge.jpg]

The strings are quite dead but with 50% of you P bass lovers prefering them that way that will be a bonus to some and less so for others.

Edited by stingrayPete1977

This was my first bass (the 20th aniversary edition) and is still my go to bass for practice. Don't think that because it's inexpensive it's no good, it's a cracking little bass and with flats sounds great, even with the original pickups.

[quote name='lanark' timestamp='1320092582' post='1422299']This was my first bass (the 20th aniversary edition) and is still my go to bass for practice. Don't think that because it's inexpensive it's no good, it's a cracking little bass and with flats sounds great, even with the original pickups.[/quote]

That was going to be my plan, new pickup and a set of flats but I'm not going to get around to it, as you say though it's good anyway, nice neck, plays well and sounds like a P bass, tis good :)