Why become a member? ×

Trace/Ashdown stack feeler

Hey guys
Just looking to see whats out there in regard to trading my amp, would possibly sell if someone gives me a good offer!
Yeah so head is Trace Elliot GP12SMX with the Ashdown 2x10 and 1x15 cabs. They have been gigged, got the head from a fellow basschatter and had the cabs from new. Heres a pic, will take more if people are interested

Looking to trade for something smaller.
2x10 combos or head and cabs. Gimme what you got!
Dunno how much I would take for cash cos I would need to buy another amp so I guess offers are welcome!
Cheers/

Edited by davewarwickbass

[quote name='LiamPodmore' timestamp='1318541105' post='1403652']
I'm thinking you might mean Trace/[u]Ashdown[/u] stack, not Ampeg. One quite nice looking stack nonetheless, still think those MAG cabs look really classy.

Liam
[/quote]

You sir are not wrong, you can tell the beer is getting to my head.

[quote name='davewarwickbass' timestamp='1318538541' post='1403597']
Hey guys
Just looking to see whats out there in regard to trading my amp, would possibly sell if someone gives me a good offer!
Yeah so head is Trace Elliot GP12SMX with the Ashdown 2x10 and 1x15 cabs. They have been gigged, got the head from a fellow basschatter and had the cabs from new. Heres a pic, will take more if people are interested

Looking to trade for something smaller.
2x10 combos or head and cabs. Gimme what you got!
Dunno how much I would take for cash cos I would need to buy another amp so I guess offers are welcome!
Cheers/
[/quote]
Are those Abm cabs or Mag ??