Why become a member? ×

Has this been discussed yet?

stingrayPete1977

Great mix and bass sound IMO, Im not a great fan of picked bass or valve drive but sometimes its the right tool for the job :)
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFL9wRLpgng&ob=av2n"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFL9wRLpgng&ob=av2n[/url]

For all I know Mr bass player could be a BC member? Im not really down with the kids but this is the only record (do we still call them that?) on radio 1 that stands out for me right now since they got bored of Foo Fighters again.

[quote name='stingrayPete1977' timestamp='1318447851' post='1402399']
Great mix and bass sound IMO, Im not a great fan of picked bass or valve drive but sometimes its the right tool for the job :)
[/quote]

Absolutely hit the nail on the head - not a sound I would ever go for but really works well on occasion - including on this example. Radio 1 - what's that then? :)

[quote name='blackmn90' timestamp='1318449350' post='1402439']tell you what stingray pete like my band nine miles south on facebook, the new recordings should be on there by monday and you can teach these "kids" at your work that classic rock can be revived :-)[/quote]
Unless you use the main hook from an already great song they won't like it! See Florence and the machine for proof, awful.