Why become a member? ×

sold

guiguite

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='guiguite' post='167598' date='Apr 1 2008, 01:22 PM']bump

come one people, don't you think it is a lovely amp ? :huh:[/quote]

It is a lovely amp and I've been tempted to get a used one off the German eBay for a while but I reckon the price isn't so lovely :)

Wow my French isn't that good but not the best feedback I've ever seen :huh:

You must have had some pretty unlucky experiences :)

If that price comes down a couple more notches and you were still in the UK I'd be having a punt as I've always fancied trying a Glock!

[quote name='guiguite' post='179030' date='Apr 17 2008, 05:05 PM']the 1000th view bump,

how can this happend that 1000 people came on this topic and none wants to by my amp ?[/quote]

No offence intended with my reply but people will be checking out the Glock name, some will be seeing what £1200 buys them. Unfortunately 300watts and a 1x15 no matter how well respected, is unlikely to illicit a whole heap of offers.

I've already expressed an interest in your amp but at that kind of money I could equally purchase ANY of the top manufacturers and (again) unfortunately the name on the front of an amp can mean more than the sound filtering in through the ears :huh:

Aguilar, Epifani, etc (most of the boutique USA names) will always sell for top money whilst Glock, H&K, Tecamp (the European names) will always struggle to justify the price tag... right or wrong it is just a fact. As the previous owner of a Tech Soundsystems 'Black Cat' amp, I know how you feel. However, if I struggled to sell a state of the art, 1000 watt digital/valve hybrid (which retails at £1600) for £600, I think you may be overestimating the value of your amp in the eyes of others :)

Glock is very highly rated in the U.K. but as Mr Hunt has stated, 400 watts and a cab that can only output a fraction of the amps power is not a very attractive option for £1200. Having said that, the quality on offer would make a fantastic studio amp or a reference rig for a bass or pickup manufacturer.
Good luck.

Edited by steve-soar

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='guiguite' post='189138' date='Apr 30 2008, 07:19 PM']ebay with no reserve bump[/quote]

Not being funny dude, but with feedback like that, I'd be scared shitless buying something like that off ebay.

i know but what can i do ?

the problem is that i had maybe 4/5 perfect trades but happy buyers seems not really keen on giving any feedback (and god knows i chased them for it) and the only ones who were dodgy and from where i pulled out ended putting negative feedback... so well.. i don't see any solution right now.

Edited by guiguite

[quote name='guiguite' post='189299' date='Apr 30 2008, 10:12 PM']i know but what can i do ?

the problem is that i had maybe 4/5 perfect trades but happy buyers seems not really keen on giving any feedback (and god knows i chased them for it) and the only ones who were dodgy and from where i pulled out ended putting negative feedback... so well.. i don't see any solution right now.[/quote]

New ebay account? Sell some low cost items first and get at least something. This is nothing personal but I would trust somebody with 0 feedback over you at the moment!

Wish you luck with the sale though. I am surprised you can't shift this stuff. Glock stuff is good stuff - the benchmark over in Germany.

[quote name='EBS_freak' post='189279' date='Apr 30 2008, 09:55 PM']Not being funny dude, but with feedback like that, I'd be scared shitless buying something like that off ebay.[/quote]

Unless of course you knew the person selling the amp was a trusted fellow BCer :huh:

I was pretty much spot on with my estimation of the value... well I must have been as I won it :)